Canadian citizenship is no simple matter. There are a variety of steps to be taken in order to successfully apply for citizenship in Canada. It may even take a few months and even years, in some cases. But once you know what the best solutions available are, with you will maximise your odds of securing a Canadian visa and reduce confusion and delays.
Top 4 options to immigrate to Canada
- Express Entry program – The Canadian Immigration Program, by Express Entry Canada from India, enables people to live and work as skilled labourers. The proposed framework may enable CIC to proactively and with the following sub-categories, evaluate, recruit and select immigrants with technical expertise and/or qualifications under federal economic immigration programmes:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Family Class Sponsorship – Family reunification appears to be the corner-stone of Canadian immigration reform. Families in Canada will be encouraging their family members to move to Canada forever. To apply for your sponsor you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- LMIA Work visa – Many Canadian immigrant applicants first accept Canadian job opportunities and apply for a work visa and then, on that basis, immigrate to Canada. The LMIA involves getting a job offer in Canada, having the Canadian employer apply for an LMIA through Service Canada, and requesting a work permit after the LMIA is approved by the applicant. It is a heavily involving process which will result in permanent residence in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – The PNP path for immigration into Canada is becoming more popular. Canadian provinces like Manitoba, Quebec, British Columbia and others established their own structures of citizenship. However, in comparison, the PNP community requires the applicants to remain in the same regions before they reach Canada. However, for a Canadian employer to consider a work offer, the majority of PNPs ought to.
Seeking to immigrate to the maple leaf country? Work along immigration consultants in Delhi.