We listed the top 5 questions related to taking the Highway to Canada and broke it down how the Express Entry scheme works for you. Check the best immigration consultants for advice to read more about the same.
Top 5 questions asked in the Express Entry program
- What is Entry Express? — The Express Entry system was introduced to help speed up the Canadian immigration process and make it more available to eligible foreign nationals who want to immigrate to Canada and settle permanently in Canada.
- How’s that working out? — You will need to build an Electronic Express Entry Profile containing information about your age, career, qualifications, work experience, language skills and other factors. You’ll have to fill up your info for 60 days. Your profile is then placed in a draw pool of other candidates and scored against other profiles based on certain requirements according to the CRS. You can obtain an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residency in Canada if your submission is one of the highest scoring profiles.
- There’s an age limit there? — Since your profile is scored on a point-based scale, the older you get with your CRS ranking, the less points you earn. The best age to immigrate to Canada via the Express Entry Scale is between 20 and 29 years, when you can receive between 100 and 110 CRS points.
- How does one qualify? — Whether you earn a Canada PR in the Express Entry system, or do not focus more on how good you perform in the Detailed Rating System (CRS) rating. Candidates qualifying for permanent residence by Immigration Canada 67 marks-are eligible to apply.
- Which documents are needed? — You won’t have to add any documents to obtain an Express Entry Canada from India profile, but you need the following documents as they could include the information you need to complete your profile –
- Language test results
- Education assessment report
- Provincial nomination (if applicable)
- Job offer from a Canadian employer(in writing)